club penguin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

مرٍحبآ بكًمْ فيً آلمنتدىً club penguin,knd27..✿

HomeblogLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best and #1 forum for club penguin for Arabs,Middle East | المنتدى الافضل و 1# لـ نادي البطريق للعرب,الشرق الأوسط 2009-2012©️

Club Penguin Reviewed By You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
knd 27
Admin
knd 27

عدد المساهمات : 302
نقاط : 668
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-10-29

Club Penguin Reviewed By You Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Reviewed By You   Club Penguin Reviewed By You Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:23 am

Hi There Penguins! Check out this weeks Reviewed By You:

Hello Penguins!

On our last Reviewed by You post, we asked you how many stamps you had, and which one you found hardest to earn. Here’s a comment from Alexa1girl:

I have earned 157 stamps!! The hardest stamp for me to earn was probably drill with 30 penguins on the ice berg. It took me such a long time to get it and get in! Because most of the time the ice berg is usually full, so it takes me a while to get inside because penguins are surrounded everywhere!
Club Penguin Reviewed By You Igloo-300x167
Thanks for sending in your comments, everyone!

We want to do something a little different for Reviewed by You this time. We want to feature an amazing igloo on the blog next week! Has one of your buddies created an igloo that’s worth seeing? Let us know their penguin name, and tell us what you like best about their igloo!

Make sure your comment isn’t too long (50-75 words, please!) Comment at the site by clicking here!
Back to top Go down
https://club-penguin.mam9.com

Club Penguin Reviewed By You
Page 1 of 1